Smartphones have taken over the market of gadget by storm in the past recent years. Gone those days when people used their handsets only for calling and texting, now smartphones have become an alternate for laptops and PCs. But today also we have the fear of losing important data like contacts, sms, photos and other important files, to help the users get rid of this fear smartphones have different apps and back up options to keep their data safe and retrievable.
People using smartphones at times delete some very important messages by mistake and later realise that they should not have been deleted. Finally developers have come up with various ways to recover your deleted messages. Although we delete text messages, numbers, and call log from the device the sim card still contains the files and technically speaking don’t delete it permanently.
Sim cards are just like mass storage medium and don’t immediately delete the matter from their memory. In this article we would discuss and the ways to Retrieve deleted messages or either save them elsewhere.
Tips and Techniques Retrieve deleted messages
- If your text messages are stored on to the sim card, a smart move is to download a Sim card recovery program through which the user can retrieve deleted message back on to the device. Data Doctor Recovery app is an easy to use recovery program that helps you restoring all your deleted text messages to inbox, outbox or even saved messages from the even a defective SIM card.
- If you are an Android user – File Expert is a wonderful file manager’s app, Apart from accessing local files, data and applications on your handset, it also enables you to restore deleted text messages, you just have to manage the software step by step and you can archive your text messages.
- For iOS user – Document 2 Free file manager is one of best apps to manage and back up your data and restore data back to your handset which would also include deleted text messages.
- Users can download FExplorer, Which is extremely efficient with recovering messages. It comes with step by step instructions to help guide you through the process.
- Another way to Retrieve deleted messages is from the open system folder which stores all your messages whether inbox or outbox and even your deleted messages and ensures to keep an account of your media in the mobile phone.
- Users can even opt for data back-up applications and cloud services like Drop Box , iCloud for the Android and iOS platforms respectively or by open sources known as third party applications which actually helps you to retrieve important text messages
So if you are looking for deleted messages on the device you need not worry as this major problem can be solved using the different tools and apps that can downloaded through the Apps store provided with every OS platform. We hope that the tips and suggestion shared through this article may have helped in solving your problem of losing important messages forever. Although not every technique mentioned here might work so you may have to go for other options but with different apps and techniques available you would never loose on your messages anymore.